I KNOW IT'S NOT SO

About Patricia Evans' poetry

"Although I have spent time with Patrícia Evans on three separate occasions, I feel I know Patrícia Evans only through her poetry. She hides nothing, she surrenders everything. It is some of the most powerful poetry I have ever read. And I have read only English translations of her poems, so those who read her in her native Portuguese will experience her even more intimately. They should prepare themselves for imagery, anger, compassion, despair, humor, insight, knowledge of her self and the deepest love for those she loves, especially dad."

Robert E. Sheridan


Mr. Sheridan had been an editor for the New York Times for 32 years. He is also a poet, and a father.


Mr. Sheridan's blog:
http://www.coffeedrome.com/


PATRÍCIA EVANS

Twitter: @TiciaEvans - Email: TiciaEvans@gmail.com

3 de nov. de 2008

CONCEPTION


CONCEPTION
(© PATRÍCIA EVANS)


Come with me,
It won't be just love
it will be the primordial consequence.
So, turn off the lights
and stay focused

inside
outside

It won't be just an unforgettable night
it will be the unforgettable itself
Open your eyes so you can see mine

come,

we, ourselves, will be the witnesses
to what will happen

inside
outside
.
Hold me,
kiss me
take off my clothes
eat me
hear me
my breath
my heart beating

inside
outside

feel me
taste me
smell me
tease me

inside
outside

It won't be just a dream
it will be the reality birth

make me horny
make me wet
make me sweat

inside
outside

follow the rythm
and don't

inside
inside
inside

it won't be just a moment
it will be eternal

Come with me to

inside
outside

be more than a man then
be a creator
It won't be just an orgasm
it will be realization

So come, come, come
come with me.

I will call your name

I will whisper "I love you"

and it will be true

inside
outside

.
.

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Exijo um link de áudio com a narração off. :}

Anônimo disse...

A senhorita conhece "It's So Hard", do mestre dos mestres, Mr. John Winston Lennon? Faixa 4 do "Imagine", 1971. :)

Fabio Rocha disse...

8-o

Anônimo disse...

FANTÁSTICO!

Patrícia Evans disse...

Vou reler com mais atenção agora, "it's so hard" com certeza, mas se meu poema o fez lembrar-se de Lennon, sinto-me privilegiada... :o)

Anônimo disse...

la ultima vez que vivi realmente