(© Patrícia Evans)
.
I throw bottles in the sea
with a message inside,
my never answered question,
and they follow their destinies
for hours, days, weeks months
and they follow their destinies
for hours, days, weeks months
years and years.
Every day, religiously,
I come back.
Every day, religiously,
I come back.
Like today, like now.
.
I sit on the pier.
The big ships have gone.
The quiet sea predicts a storm.
Seven small waves caress my feet
Iemanjá smiles.
She is beautiful, our majesty of the sea.
Something touches me.
A bottle.
There are two messages inside.
I don't know if I should open it.
I don't know if I should read it.
I don't know if I rip it up.
I don't know if I should break the bottle
or if I should take it home.
I hesitate
in ecstasy and emotion,
contentment and fear.
I shake. I freeze.
One second goes by.
The universe streches
in front of me
and I can't see the miracle.
A wave breaks,
pulling the bottle in an undercurrent,
and before I can open its seal
_it is gone
(there it goes once again)
toward the open sea.
It's there.
Impossible to be found.
I sit on the pier.
The big ships have gone.
The quiet sea predicts a storm.
Seven small waves caress my feet
Iemanjá smiles.
She is beautiful, our majesty of the sea.
Something touches me.
A bottle.
There are two messages inside.
I don't know if I should open it.
I don't know if I should read it.
I don't know if I rip it up.
I don't know if I should break the bottle
or if I should take it home.
I hesitate
in ecstasy and emotion,
contentment and fear.
I shake. I freeze.
One second goes by.
The universe streches
in front of me
and I can't see the miracle.
A wave breaks,
pulling the bottle in an undercurrent,
and before I can open its seal
_it is gone
(there it goes once again)
toward the open sea.
It's there.
Impossible to be found.
It took one second
for me to decide.
(...)
One second is enough.
.
.

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário