
TENTA ME AMAR, NÃO!
(© Patrícia Evans)
.
Tenta me amar, não, oh! poeta,
que tuas mãos são pincéis
e embora me veja papéis,
do revés sou eu assecla.
Tuas mãos, tu as teria amputadas
e amor, não o teria aos teus pés.
Tenta me ter não escrevinhada
em teu verso tão então mal fadado,
não, oh, poeta! não vale a miséria
de ter a mente inutilmente torturada...
que minh' alma guarda nenhum mistério
mas te endereça a mil e um cemitérios
onde jaz devidamente enterrada.
(© Patrícia Evans)
.
Tenta me amar, não, oh! poeta,
que tuas mãos são pincéis
e embora me veja papéis,
do revés sou eu assecla.
Tuas mãos, tu as teria amputadas
e amor, não o teria aos teus pés.
Tenta me ter não escrevinhada
em teu verso tão então mal fadado,
não, oh, poeta! não vale a miséria
de ter a mente inutilmente torturada...
que minh' alma guarda nenhum mistério
mas te endereça a mil e um cemitérios
onde jaz devidamente enterrada.
.
DO NOT RISK LOVING ME
(© Patricia Evans)
Do not risk loving me, oh, poet!
That your hands are brushes, I know,
but if I am the blank screen you see...
it is because Solitude is now my Owner.
Your hands, you'd have them amputated,
and Love you would not have at your feet.
Try to have me not written, then,
in your so ill-fated verse.
No, oh poet! It's not worth the misery
of having the mind needlessly tortured!
My soul holds no mystery, poet,
but it may take you to the thousands of cemeteries
where its pieces lie properly buried.
.
.
Danette Johnson, thanks for helping! :)
.
2 comentários:
Beautiful, but all the poets will knock on your door now... :o)
Patricia,
I saw u on Twitter, you look a little bit like Oksana Akinshina, check her out on my page
filmfeline.com
XO
PS: I'm almost sorry I don't speak Portugese, I love poetry and would love to read these...
Postar um comentário