
MÃOS
(© Patrícia Evans)
.
Eu tinha um belo par de mãos
com o qual tocava o mundo.
Nada era abstrato,
sabia o mundo através do tato.
Tudo certo, tudo perto,
divino, correto.
Tudo simples, tudo limpo,
tudo farto e lindo.
Um dia quis ter meu próprio mundo.
Justo.
(...)
Minhas mãos , as quebrei em segundos
construindo castelos no ar.
.
.
HANDS
(© Patrícia Evans)
.
I had a beautiful pair of hands
with which I used to touch the world.
nothing was abstract,
I knew the world through touch.
Everything was so easy then, so near.
Everything was divine, perfect,
simple, everything was clean,
abundant, beautiful.
One day I wanted to have my own world.
Touched other's; mine would be fair.
(...)
My hands, I broke them in a second
while building castles in the air.
.
.
Um comentário:
Nossa, Tícia!!! Esse poema é lindo!
Postar um comentário