
MANTRA
(© Patrícia Evans)
.
Um deus ex machina, um deus ex machina, um deus ex machina!
Às vezes eu choro, às vezes concordo
e às vezes até decoro os poemas de amor que escrevo
mas nada impede ter medo, não ter medo,
ter medo, não ter medo, ter medo.
Enquanto falo por dedos, tua boca cospe a frieza
que teu peito abriga mas não guarda.
Continuo em prece;
um deus ex machina, um deus ex machina, um deus ex machina!
.
.
MANTRA
(© Patrícia Evans)
.
An ex machina god, an ex machina god, an ex machina god!
Sometimes I cry, sometimes I agree
and sometimes I even memorize the love poems I write
but nothing prevents me from being afraid, not being afraid,
being afraid, not being afraid.
While I talk through my fingers, your mouth spits the coldness
your chest shelters but doesn't keep.
I go on praying;
an ex machina god, an ex machina god, an ex machina god!
.
.
2 comentários:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
As soon as I can. Thank you. :o)
Postar um comentário